FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is shipping?It’s free to US destinations. It also includes tracking and insurance. See our shipping policy for the details.
2. I ordered through the checkout but there was no place to enter my size, engraving, information, etc. How can I do that?You can use the Contact page to send any information and instructions you would like. Please be sure to include a valid email or phone number. Please note that my rings are one of a kind and so they are available only in the size stated in the description. Contact me if you’d like a similar ring in a different size. I will let you know if it’s possible, the timeframe and the cost.
3. What is your return policy?
Please read our official return policy.
4. How do I know my ring size?
I use USA ring sizes. If you have any doubt, let me know. After you order, I'll send you a free ring sizer if you need one. Most of my rings are unable to be resized because of the unique designs. Let’s be sure it fits!
5. Do you take custom orders?
6. How do I care for my jewelry?
7. I tried to call you but there was no answer. When is the best time to call you?
I am in New Jersey, so I am in EST. The best time to reach me is on a weekday between 10am -4pm. That said, I am usually at the bench during that time and often not able to answer the phone. Please leave a message and let me call you back. We can also set up an approximate time for you to call me and I promise I'll answer! I work best using email but I understand that's not the best solution for everyone. It’s just me here, so I thank you for your patience.